Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The BIG Lipstick post


I have been planning to make this post for a long time. After watching tons of Youtube videos of different lipstick swatches etc. I really wanted to do a video as well. And I did. But the struggle, oh man, I really understand now the work behind making good youtube videos. You need the right equipment, the right light, enough memory on your memorycard (!), time and patience. I ran out of all of them :D After I collected all my things together, put my camera stand up and was ready to film, my memorycard kept saying it was full. And so many times I did not even notice, but kept filming even though the camera was not filming. As my memorycard ran out of memory, so did my patience. I took pictures as well, so the amateur video in the end is just something I tried to put together just because I made the effort of filming :)

Anyways, here you have my favourite lipsticks and lip pens at the moment. Some of the colours don't really look the same in the pictures, since my light at home is a bit yellow.



Pink Plaid was the second lipstick I bought with a matching lip pen. I love the cool pink colour. So pretty on pale skin.







My YSL Rouge Volupte Peach Passion 13 is my summer favourite. It is even more peachy in nature than in the pictures. A very good quality lipstick!

Sorry, YSL -13, not 212!! :/







The Lancome 212 is a very basic pinky nude. It has a sheer finish and has a very close colour to my natural lip colour.







This lippie I bought at the airport. I had decided that I have to have a new lipstick from the airport, but when I got there I could not decide on what to buy, so we almost missed the flight. That was the first time my name has been called at the airport :D 
I ended up getting this lipstick, it is a lovely brown colour with a sheer finish. Very stylish in a Chanel kind of way.







I saw a picture of someone wearing this lipstick, and I knew I had to have it. It is such a lovely shade, a perfect nude with a hint of gold :)





MAC Ruby Woo is a classic lipstick, and my first deep red. It has a matte finish, and has the perfect ruby shade. Paired with my lip pen Vino, it becomes a deeper cherry red. Perfect for christmas!
By the way, I just found out that this is Kenzas' favourite red lipstick :)










My doll lipstick! Once when I was wearing it somebody said I looked like a doll :) How flattering! This is not really my favourite, since I am not a too big of a fan of orange colours, but on a tanned skin this looks hot!







Aloha! This is a cherry red sheer finish lipstick. This also looks best on a tanned girl...and I am too pale right now :S


A true duck face for you!





Here is my current lip pen collection. Mostly I use the natural shades. I try not to buy lipsticks or pens that are too close in colour, but now I notice that some of them are :) For some reason any time you are about to buy something from the shop, you forget what you already have at home. The same happens with clothes :D



In the picture above I am only wearing the MAC Vino pen.

In the picture below, I am wearing Lumene nr. 6.










My MAC Myth lipstick did not end up in a picture. But it is the first lipstick I am wearing in the video. Myth is a classic MAC lipstick and it has a matte finish. It is perfect to apply in the middle of your lips on top of another darker lipstick to give the lips dimension, and to make them look fuller.


                                             





1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    COOL GADGETS

    ReplyDelete